I've been reselling web and email hosting since 1996. Not only do I run my own hosting company, but I have provided backend support for the majority of the local hosting companies in town. If you have ever hosted locally, there is a good chance that I was the faceless backend support behind your website and email.
Click here to see more of what I offer.
I’m a Mac guy.
For two decades and way before it was cool to own an iPad, I've been in business working on Apple products. I formed Digital Applesauce in 1999 to service home users as well as large Macintosh networks.
I specialize in efficiency. I believe a consultant's role is to design systems that work vs. to fix things when they are broken.
On a personal level, I guarantee I'll shave hours off of your workflow by utilizing all things Mac. For your business, I guarantee I'll cut your consulting costs by at least 25%.
If it has the Apple logo on it, I can help you use it better. Some common goals of my clients include:
- Getting your information into the Cloud
- Integrating your iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Backing up everything (and I mean EVERYTHING!)
- Optimizing the speed of your new or older Mac (older ones often as much as 300% faster)
- Expanding wireless to every corner of your space
- Organizing your photos